Insulin Pen News
Articles in This Category
- “One Pen, One Patient” Rule on Insulin Pen Use Advocated by FDA: The Food and Drug Administration is reminding hospitals and health care professionals not to allow two or more patients to […]
- Smart Insulin Pen Caps for More Effective Diabetes Management: While using an insulin pen is one of the safest and most accurate way to administer insulin, faulty human […]
- InsulCheck – A Smart Insulin Pen Add-On for Better Diabetes Control: The introduction of the insulin pen has made insulin administration easier, safer, and more accurate. It is very convenient and […]
- What is Timesulin and How Does It Work with Insulin Pens?: Timesulin is a tiny cap designed for most insulin pens to help remind you of your next insulin dose so [...]
- CDC Warns Against Improper Use of Insulin Pens: Using insulin pens on more than one person can expose people to blood-borne microorganisms that can cause hepatitis and AIDS.